Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken with 9 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken:
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast.
- 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 cup heavy cream.
- 1/2 cup chicken broth.
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning.
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- 1 cup chopped spinach.
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken:
- In large skillet cook chicken with olive oil.
- Add heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium heat until it starts to thicken..
- Add spinach and tomatoes and simmer until spinach begins to wilt..
- Add chicken back in pan and serve..