Dough Dodgers - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Dough Dodgers! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Dough Dodgers with 4 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Dough Dodgers:
- 1 leftover uncooked pie crust.
- 1 filling of choice, This one is apple raspberrywith cinnamon and nutmeg as I was making Custard pies.
- 1 you can use any type of jam you like or sugar and cinnamon is a fav with my family.
- 1 sugar for sprinkling.
Step by step how to cook Dough Dodgers:
- Preheat oven to 350*F or f baking a pie at the same time, whatever temp you cook pie at!! Just keep watch on Dough Dodger!!.
- Take leftover scraps from trimming pie crust and press together in a ball. Roll out to small rectangle..
- Put filling in center of rectangle and smooth out over crust, leaving a sealing edge!!.
- Dampen all edges with water on your fingers!! Fold and seal all edges well so that filling doesnt weep out!! Make slight decorative cuts in top and sprinkle with sugar!.
- Put in a pie pan and bake til golden and bubbly hot!!.
- Let cool slightly before serving!!.
- Once cooked they can be frozen and put in lunches, if you can keep them that long!! Hope you try and enjoy!!.