Dough for Dumplings /Egg Noodles - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Dough for Dumplings /Egg Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Dough for Dumplings /Egg Noodles with 9 Ingredients and 11 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Dough for Dumplings /Egg Noodles:
- 3 cups self-rising flour.
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley.
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- 2/3 teaspoon ground sage.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 5 large eggs.
- As needed flour for dusting.
- 2-1/2 tablespoons extra Virgin olive oil for coating.
Step by step how to cook Dough for Dumplings /Egg Noodles:
- Add spices to the flour..
- Mix well. Make a crater in the center. Then add the 5 eggs..
- Mix well and form a ball then coat with olive oil..
- Let it rise for 45 minutes covered..
- Cut into thirds and roll out the dough..
- Roll thinly..
- Dust with flour on top..
- Add wax paper over the top..
- Carefully roll the dough with the wax paper into a hollow cylinder..
- Trim the excessive amounts of wax paper on the ends..
- Add to a ziploc bag and you can freeze any you don't need to use at this time..