Easy Muffins - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Easy Muffins! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Easy Muffins with 10 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Easy Muffins:
- 2 cups plain flour.
- 3/4 cups white sugar.
- 4 tsp baking powder.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1/2 cup canola oil.
- 1 egg.
- 1-2 tbsp vanilla essence.
- Up to 1 cup choc chips, nuts, fruit, etc.
- For chocolate muffins, 2 tbsp cocoa powder replaces 2tbsp flour.
Step by step how to cook Easy Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced (392°F or Gas Mark 6).
- Combine all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix until combined..
- Mix all wet ingredients separately in another bowl until mostly mixed..
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and mix thoroughly, but not so much as to end up with tough muffins. A few floury areas are fine! The mixture should be neither wet or the consistency of play-dough..
- Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin cases and scoop the mixture into each case. Personally, I use an ice cream scoop, as a heaped scoopful is perfect for one muffin..
- Put the muffins in the oven for 15-20 minutes, checking them about 5 minutes before they're due to come out..
- Now, you can ice your muffins or serve them as they are. Guaranteed to be delicious every time, and a favourite with kids and adults alike..