Edible Cookie Dough - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Edible Cookie Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Edible Cookie Dough with 6 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Edible Cookie Dough:
- 2 cups flour.
- Half a cup of milk.
- 3 tablespoons powdered.
- 1 pinch salt.
- Chocolate melted (a piece of chocolate a small piece).
- 1 bag chocolate chips.
Step by step how to cook Edible Cookie Dough:
- Put the flour in a pan and preheat oven at 250 and put the flour in the pan inside (To kill bacteria).
- Next take out the flour and add the sugar and the salt and mix then add your milk.
- Now melt a piece of chocolate and add it to the mix of flour sugar and salt and milk.
- Lastly add the chocolate chips mix good.
- Eat and enjoy it's that simple!!!!!.