Eggless chocolate cake with Fondant - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Eggless chocolate cake with Fondant! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! Here's some Eggless Choco Lava Cake for you all! Now whether you call it Chocolate Fondant, or Molten Lava or Choco Lava Cake, it can be a task to make them. Eggless chocolate cake is one of the quickest and can be made even by a beginner without any hassles. It turns out very soft, moist, spongy and To make this eggless chocolate cake with wheat flour, butter & milk just use little more water or milk. Then to improve the taste & texture pour some.
Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe with stepwise photos. Making this eggless chocolate cake with whole wheat flour added another element to that challenge as this usually causes a cake or bread to be much denser than those made with all-purpose flour.. Eggless Vanilla Cake and Eggless Chocolate Cake and butter based Vanilla Cake Recipe.
You can cook Eggless chocolate cake with Fondant with 8 Ingredients and 12 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Eggless chocolate cake with Fondant:
- 1 1/2 cups (180 grams) all-purpose flour or organic maida or wheat flour.
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (use good quality cocoa).
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda (check expiry date).
- ½ teaspoon Salt.
- 1 cup sugar (organic, or 1.5 cups jaggery).
- 1 cup Water (use milk to make rich cake).
- 1/3 cup or 80 ml oil (light olive oil or melted butter).
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract (or vanilla powder or essence as needed).
The butter based chocolate cake have not yet featured here. Though I posted it for a decorated cake Recipe Index. Very rich and moist chocolate cake with chocolate ganache filling covered in marshmallow fondant. The combination of chocolate ganache and marshmallow fondant makes it not too sweet like other fondant cakes you've tried.
Step by step how to cook Eggless chocolate cake with Fondant:
- Preparation for eggless chocolate cake recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 170 C for at least 15 mins..
- Grease a 8 or 9 inch round cake pan & drizzle some flour on it. or Line with a parchment paper. Set aside..
- Mix plain flour, cocoa,salt and baking soda. Sieve the mix at least twice to aerate the flour..
- Add sugar and mix it well. I use fine sugar. If you are using coarse one then you can also dissolve it in 1 cup water (called for the recipe) and pour it in the next step..
- Make a well in the center. Pour water,oil, vanilla and lemon juice or vinegar..
- Gently begin to mix well. Do not over mix..
- Pour it to the cake pan. Knock it a few times against the kitchen counter..
- Bake for 25 to 28 mins. Check after 23 mins. To check if it is completely baked, insert a skewer in the center of the cake and check. It must come out clean..
- Allow it to cool down for 8 to 10 mins. Invert it gently on a wire rack. Allow it to cool completely..
- If you want three Layers use this process 3 time or if you have same size cake tin u can 3 layer cake at a time..
Eggless Cake, Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Fudge Cake, Baking from scratch. I don't make many Simple and easy eggless chocolate cake without condensed milk. And it's very versatile with so many flavor A chilled cake is over but the frozen cakes have ice crystals which don't' do well with fondant. This eggless chocolate cake recipe is almost same as my recipe for eggless chocolate cupcakes. A wide variety of chocolate cake with fondant icing options are available to you, such as style.