Eggless chocolate cake with white fondant - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Eggless chocolate cake with white fondant! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! This is a video on how to make an eggless dark chocolate cake, chocolate truffle cake, dark chocolate cake with gannache at home. Here's some Eggless Choco Lava Cake for you all! Now whether you call it Chocolate Fondant, or Molten Lava or Choco Lava Cake, it can be a task to make them. White Chocolate Cake Batter Bites Recipe! Eggless Chocolate Cake Without Condensed Milk Recipes.
White Chocolate with Almond and Hazelnut FillingL'Antro dell'Alchimista. White Chocolate Cake is my new favorite white cake! The cake is soft, with a tender crumb and a buttery, white chocolate flavor.
You can cook Eggless chocolate cake with white fondant with 17 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Eggless chocolate cake with white fondant:
- 1 & 1/2 cup maida.
- 1 cup granulated white sugar.
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 1 cup hot water.
- 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- 1 tsp vanilla.
- For the ganache.
- 170 gms dark chocolate.
- 3/4 cup cream.
- 1 tbsp butter.
- For decoration.
- 200 gms ready to use white fondant.
- Edible colours.
The frosting is out of control delicious, and there's an extra layer of strawberry preserves sandwiched in between that compliments the white chocolate perfectly! Simple and easy eggless chocolate cake without condensed milk. Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe, Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipes, Sift dry ingredients - In a bowl I usually use brown sugar in white or spiced cakes as I find it adds a slight caramel flavour but I've never added it to a chocolate cake. Chocolate fondant is my all-time favorite dessert - comforting, rich, and gooey with an irresistible The cakes are neither cakey nor dry.
Step by step how to cook Eggless chocolate cake with white fondant:
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- Add in the melted butter, vanilla, lemon juice and hot water. Mix all the ingredients untill well blended..
- Grease a 8 inch cake pan with some butter. Pour in the cake batter and give it a few taps to remove air bubbles. Bake in a oven preheated at 180°C for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean..
- For the ganache : Heat the cream upto a boiling point in the sauce pan and switch off the flame. Add butter and chopped chocolate pieces to it. Cover and let it sit for 3 to 4 minutes. Whish well so that all the chocolate is melted and combined with the cream. Let the cream cool and sit on counter till thick and spreadable..
- Once the cake cools down completely remove it from the tin and slice into one or two layers as per your choice. Spread some ganache between the layers and also coat it all over. Keep in the refrigerator for 10 minutes..
- Roll out the fondant using some cornflour on a working surface. It should be big enough to cover the entire cake. Carefully lift the fondant onto tje rolling pin and place it on the cake. Lightly shape in all over the cake till it's fully and neatly covered. Trim out any excess fondant from the base. Decorate the cake using edible gels with the help of a clean painting brush. Enjoy!.
The recipe calls for a small amount of flour, so the fondant is You can add anything from peanut butter to Nutella to salted caramel to chopped white chocolate. Very rich and moist chocolate cake with chocolate ganache filling covered in marshmallow fondant. The combination of chocolate ganache and marshmallow I spent the first day "googling" about cakes to get some ideas. I saw some really nice pictures and I decided I want to make a fondant cake. If i make this cake as a birthday cake with fondant and decoration and ganache or nutella filling, does it need.