Eggplant and Mushroom Korean Noodles - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Eggplant and Mushroom Korean Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Eggplant and Mushroom Korean Noodles with 8 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Eggplant and Mushroom Korean Noodles:
- 200 grams Shirataki noodles.
- 1 eggplant.
- 1 cup sliced shiitake or enoki mushrooms.
- 2 tbsp Gochujang.
- 2 tbsp rice syrup or honey.
- 1 tbsp crushed sesame seeds.
- 5 cloves garlic.
- 2 tsp sesame oil.
Step by step how to cook Eggplant and Mushroom Korean Noodles:
- Cook noodles according to package instructions..
- Stir fry garlic, sliced eggplant, and mushrooms in sesame oil..
- Add Gochujang and rice syrup or honey. Adjust to taste..
- Add crushed sesame seeds..
- Add cooked noodles and stir fry until all fully combined. Season with salt..