Fondants and vanilla cake - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Fondants and vanilla cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! I'm Yolanda and this is How To Cake It! CLICK BELOW for more TREATS and RECIPES! It's a vanilla cake I've been making for years and an all time favorite. I am so excited to share this recipe for a Moist and Fluffy Vanilla Cake with you today! It's a cake I've been making for years, but wanted to tweak and it's finally ready!
I used fondant with this cake recipe. Remove your vanilla cakes from their pans, level off the tops and cut them in half using a ruler and serrated knife. At the base, press the fondant into the cake as well as down onto the board to create a clean line at the bottom edge.
You can cook Fondants and vanilla cake with 15 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fondants and vanilla cake:
- 2 butter.
- 2 cups sugar.
- 5 cups flour.
- 3 tspoon baking powder.
- 16 eggs.
- 1000 kg icing sugar.
- 1 tbspn CMC.
- 4 tspn Liquid glucose.
- 1 tbspn glycerin.
- 4 tbspn water.
- Red food colour.
- 2 egg white.
- Vanilla flavour.
This vanilla cake recipe uses both butter and oil because it gives it the best possible taste while still preserving the soft, fluffy texture that you want. Just one question, can I decorate with fondant? It has a mild vanilla flavor. If fondant is too moist, knead in additional confectioners' sugar.
Step by step how to cook Fondants and vanilla cake:
- Mix butter,sugar until melt.
- Add egg little by little Them pour your flour,baking powder,nutmeg,flavour turn them very well.
- Put butter nd flour inside your baking pan them pour d mixture inside and bake for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour dats how it will looks.
- Then keep aside to make ur fondant.
- Put your icing sugar,lime,egg white,liquid qlucose,glycerin, CMC combine and mix well add ur food colour.
- Put on a rolling pan and make it plat.
- Place it on ur cake before place make sure you rub d cake with butter decorate as u want,use your piping mouth to write name.
- Done wit my cake.
Roll out on a work surface generously dusted with confectioners' sugar to desired thickness. This vanilla cake recipe is made in one bowl, and is super moist! One batch makes three, eight-inch cake layers, and is frosted with vanilla buttercream. I've tried several vanilla cake recipes, and have found a few that I liked. However, this vanilla layer cake recipe blows them all out of the water!!