Forgotten Roast - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Forgotten Roast! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Forgotten Roast with 10 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Forgotten Roast:
- Slow Cooker.
- 10 3/4 oz Cream of mushroom soup.
- 2 1/2 lb Beef roast.
- 10 3/4 oz Golden mushroom soup.
- 1 packages Beefy onion soup mix.
- 6 large Celery stalks (chopped).
- 6 medium Yukon gold potatoes (skins on - cut into chunks).
- 1 packages Baby carrots (whole).
- 1 Salt and pepper.
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin.
Step by step how to cook Forgotten Roast:
- Season meat with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large pan on medium/high heat.
- Using large tongs, place meat in hot oil. Sear all 4 sides about 10 to 15 seconds each side. (Watch out for splatter).
- Combine meat and all remaining ingredients into a 6 quart crock pot. Cook on low for 8hrs..
- Serve with rolls or your favorite buttered bread.