Fresh Water Prawn Noodle - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Fresh Water Prawn Noodle! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Fresh Water Prawn Noodle with 11 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fresh Water Prawn Noodle:
- Fresh Water Prawn / Big Prawn.
- Egg noodles.
- 2 Eggs separate yolk and white.
- slices Fish cake.
- slices Pork.
- Green vegetables.
- Pork soup bones as stock.
- Shaoxing wine.
- 3 cloves minced garlic.
- 1/2 tsp Salt.
- Potato starch.
Step by step how to cook Fresh Water Prawn Noodle:
- Prepare stock base soup with some pork soup bones. Low heat simmer the bones for 2 hours. Add in some garlic and onions. Set aside..
- Marinate the pork slices with 1 tbsp soy sauce, some pepper and 1 tbsp cooking oil. Heat up wok with oil and stir fry some minced garlic till aroma. Add in pork slices, followed by fish cake slices and stir fry for a while..
- Add in 2 cups of soup into the wok. Add in green vegetables and place the big prawns on top. Add in wine and salt. Then place the noodles on top and close the wok lid. Let it simmer in medium heat for 3 minutes..
- Open the lid and stir a bit. Add in potato or corn starch solution to thicken the soup. Add in egg white first and stir a while. Then followed by egg yolk and stir a little and serve..