Fruity Cream Cheese Sweetcake - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Fruity Cream Cheese Sweetcake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Fruity Cream Cheese Sweetcake with 9 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fruity Cream Cheese Sweetcake:
- 1 box betty crocker rainbow bits cake mix.
- 1 packages compliments light cream cheese.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1/2 cup sour cream.
- 1 cup powdered sugar.
- 5 slice strawberries or any other fruit.
- 1 1/3 cup vegetable oil.
- 1/4 cup water.
- 3 eggs.
Step by step how to cook Fruity Cream Cheese Sweetcake:
- Whip your cream cheese until it is fluffy.
- Add sour cream and vanilla extract and whip until all is mixed together.
- Add in your one cup of powdered sugar and half a cup of your betty crocker cake mix then mix again.
- Put the mixture that should be dense into another bowl this will be your frosting.
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Make your cake as it says on the box.
- Bake cake(or cakes I did mini ones) for 20-25 minutes.
- Put cakes in fridge to cool and begin slicing fruit to put on top.
- Once cakes are cooled top them with frosting and fruit and enjoy whenever.