Fruity Frozen Cocktails - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Fruity Frozen Cocktails! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Fruity Frozen Cocktails with 9 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fruity Frozen Cocktails:
- 1 handful Fruits of your choice (bananas, grapefruit, oranges, kiwi etc.).
- 5 to 6 cubes Ice.
- 1 Tequila.
- 1 Lime, yuzu etc. (optional).
- 1 Soda water (optional).
- Serving suggestions:.
- 2 Kiwis.
- 1 small Grapefruit.
- 1 Banana.
Step by step how to cook Fruity Frozen Cocktails:
- Peel the fruit, cut into bite sized pieces, and freeze. If you have frozen fruit in the freezer like this, you can enjoy frozen margaritas at home any time you like. You don't have to remove the membranes from citrus fruit..
- When you want to have a frozen margarita, put the frozen fruit, ice cubes and tequila in a Magic Bullet or a blender and just blend..
- Add soda water to taste and mix lightly to finish..
- Moisten the edge of the glass slightly and twist it around in salt to coat. Pour the cocktail mix in the glass and serve..
- You can add lime to taste. Lemon juice or yuzu juice are delicious too..
- The top photo is a kiwi margarita. Citrus fruit like pink grapefruit and oranges are delicious, too..
- Bananas were surprisingly tasty. You can add milk instead of soda water to make it milkshake-like. Bananas are cheap and easy to peel..
- Gin was tasty too, but I think tequila is more fragrant and better suited for this. You can whirl the mixture until it's very smooth or leave it slightly chunky..
- Frozen banana + milk + Kahlua = Frozen Kahlua milk. Sooo creamy!.
- Shiso juice and ice makes a nice frozen margarita, too..