Garlic butter shrimp - . Today I am sharing this Garlic butter shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again - so easy and bursting with flavor! Everyone thinks that food bloggers must eat such fancy dinners every night. Garlic butter shrimp with sauce is topped over warm white rice. It can be eaten without any additional condiments because it is tasty by itself. I also like having this with toasted slices of French bread.
Garlic butter shrimp is juicy, flavorful, and makes for the perfect weeknight meal. Garlic Butter Shrimp is tasty, spicy, and delicious. It makes a great appetizer before dinner or to serve at a party, but but can also be the perfect main.
You can cook Garlic butter shrimp with 5 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Garlic butter shrimp:
- 3 lbs shrimp with heads.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (or 1/2 cup margarine).
- 1 tbsp minced garlic.
- Pinch salt.
- Pinch pepper.
This garlic butter shrimp is one of my go-to recipes when I have to hit the kitchen running. It takes just twenty minutes to make, I always have all of the ingredients on hand, the kids love it as much as I do. Inspired by traditional shrimp scampi, we swap lemon for lime and parsley for cilantro. Serve these delicious garlic butter shrimp.
Step by step how to cook Garlic butter shrimp:
- Melt butter on a sauce pan on fire set on medium heat..
- Put shrimp. I used shrimp with heads because it's more savory..
- Stir occassionally, make sure that the shrimp turns bright orange. (No gray spots like in the photo).
- Add minced garlic and stir. (Garlic is more aromatic for me if added later than the main ingredient IMO)..
- You will know that the garlic butter sauce penetrated the shell if the shrimp shrinks a little that it will have a space between the meat and the shell. (Yes, too specific I know. 🥴😝).
- Toast the garlic a little. (Optional) Serve and enjoy..
Try this super easy, delicious Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe. It has a secret ingredient that makes the What is not to like with this Garlic Butter Shrimp recipe! If you enjoy shrimp scampi, then this is the grilled shrimp recipe for you. The shrimp first marinate in half of the sauce—a mixture of butter, olive oil, garlic, white wine, and herbs—and then when. Shrimp tossed in a rich garlic butter sauce is hard to compete with.