Graveyard Dirtcups - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Graveyard Dirtcups! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Graveyard Dirtcups with 9 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Graveyard Dirtcups:
- 7 oz Instant Chocolate Pudding.
- 7 oz Strawberry Jell o.
- Kit kat chocolate bar 1.
- 1 Food color black.
- 6-7 Marshmallows.
- 7-8 Oreo cookies.
- 2 cups cold milk.
- 1 cup hot water.
- 1 cup cold water.
Step by step how to cook Graveyard Dirtcups:
- Crush the oreo biscuits to make a coarse powder....
- Prepare strawberry jelly and pour into glasses. keep in refridgerator for 30 min to set..
- Prepare chocolate pudding by mixing 2 cups cold milk into instant pudding mix..
- When jelly sets, add pudding layer on top of jelly..
- Add crushed Oreo on top of pudding..
- With black food color decorate Not Kay bar as RIP and marshmallows as boos..
- Serve chilled...