High Heel Cupcakes - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this High Heel Cupcakes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! Ok, all you lovers of high heels! My friend originally got this high heel cupcakes idea from flipping through our local newspaper, The Denver Post. Heel - cookie stick cut at an angle on one end (dip that end in melted candy. High Heel Cupcakes: Who doesn't love dainty, girl, fashion inspired party food? Here is a great way to make some fun fashion inspired cupcakes!
All you need for these babies are: Cupcakes (any kind). These red high heel cupcakes look incredible and I can only imagine they taste just as nice as they look. A wide variety of high heel cupcakes options are available to you, such as feature, certification, and material.
You can cook High Heel Cupcakes with 8 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for High Heel Cupcakes:
- 1 box cake mix.
- 2 Different Flavored Frostings.
- 1 packages Milano cookies.
- 1 can Rolled wafer cookies - ie., Pirouline.
- 1 colored icing w/decorating tips.
- 1 packages decorative cupcake liners.
- 1 All types of decorating toppings.
- 1 packages dark chocolate - any kind it doesn't have to be Bakers chocolate.
These High Heel Cupcakes make the perfect girly gift for any occasion - really any excuse to make something amazing and enjoy the delicious results! From weddings to hen parties to birthdays or just. Having dessert has entered a stage in today's trends which involves great taste and ingenuity. High Heel Cupcakes High Heeled Cupcakes with Milano Cookies.
Step by step how to cook High Heel Cupcakes:
- Bake cupcakes as directed on cake box. IMPORTANT - Allow to cool completely before icing and decorating..
- Here's where the fun begins..
- Prepare the cupcakes for assembly by slicing an angled hole to one side of the cupcake where the Milano cookie gets inserted..
- The Milano cookies are used for the sole of the shoe. The rolled wafer cookies are used as the heel..
- Melt 2-3 bars of chocolate in the microwave only until melted..
- Here's where a light touch is needed. With a serrated knife carefully and lightly slice the wafer cookie in half. My heels measured almost 2 1/2". Next you will slice the tip of the cut end at an angle. This is so the Milano cookie rests at the angled part. It's ok to not understand this until you see how the heel fits to the angle of the cookie. You may need to adjust the length by shaving the angled end down little by little..
- Dip the flat end of the wafer cookie into the melted chocolate and stand in a bowl to dry. Sometimes I needed to prop them up. To prevent them from sticking to the dish - before they dry completely lay heels on their side with chocolate dipped end hanging over the edge. I use a cutting board..
- Frost cupcakes and using the tip of your knife feel where the hole is for the Milano cookie. Insert cookie..
- Dip the angled end of the wafer cookie in chocolate and affix to the sole of the Milano cookie. You may need to dip it in chocolate a few times to get enough chocolate on the end. I think I dipped it about 3 times. Let it rest to form a bond. Do this with all the cupcakes because by the time you are ready to decorate the first cupcake's heel should be secured..
- Let your imagination run wild with decorating..
Best High Heel Cupcakes from High Heel Cupcakes. High heel cupcakes make a BIG impression on little girls. It was so much fun watching them carefully pick out their shoe to eat! I'm on the Internet all day, every day. Sometimes I find things that I think you might like, and I bookmark the pages to write about them the next day.