Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp - . Today I am sharing this Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp with 13 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp:
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp shelled raw.
- 1/2 cup honey.
- 1/4 cup tamari soy sauce.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper.
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger.
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar.
- Chilli olive oil and butter as needed for sautéing.
- 4 Cloves garlic minced.
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha seasoning.
- 1 tablespoon cold butter cut into pieces.
- 2 chopped green onions.
Step by step how to cook Honey Sriracha Garlic Shrimp:
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients except butter, oil, green onions and shrimp. Remove 1/4 cup of mixture to marinate the shrimp in. Save remaining sauce.Marinate shrimp for at least 15 minutes and up to an hour..
- Heat chilli oil and butter in a skillet until hot. Add marinated shrimp and discard the marinate. Sauté shrimp until pink and just cooked through. Remove shrimp to a plate. Add reserved marinade to the pan used to cook the shrimp and cook until reduced by half and slightly thickened. Add the cold butter, turn off the heat and whisk until blended. Pour over shrimp, add onions, and serve with rice..