Kit Kat Birthday Cake - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Kit Kat Birthday Cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Kit Kat Birthday Cake with 13 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Kit Kat Birthday Cake:
- 200 g Caster sugar.
- 200 g Flour.
- 4 eggs.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder.
- 50 ml mild water.
- 50 ml oil.
- 600 ml thickened cream.
- 200 g milkchocolate.
- 10 small pack KitKat.
- 2 big pack M&M.
Step by step how to cook Kit Kat Birthday Cake:
- Separate the eggs. Firstly mix the eggyolk with sugar and add the water and and the oil..
- Put 200 g flour in a bowl and mix with cocoa and baking powder..
- Add the flour mix to the sugar+eggyolk+oil+water mix..
- Mix the egg white with a pinch of salt. Carefully put this to the mixture..
- Put in a springform and bake it on 160 Celsius 30 minutes. (or when you think it is ready).
- If your cake cool down cut half and put chocolate cream in. And on the top and the side..
- Chocolate cream: 600 ml thickened cream mix with robot machine and put 200 g milk chocolate in..
- Carefully place on the side thenchocolate sticks and pour on the top the M&M..
- My final result is like on the picture..
- Enjoy it.😇.