Lemon Pickle - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Lemon Pickle! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! No Oil Lemon pickle recipe with step by step photos. Preserved lemon or lemon pickle is a condiment that is common in the cuisines of Indian subcontinent and North Africa. It is also known as "country lemon" and leems. Diced, quartered, halved, or whole lemons are pickled in a brine of water, lemon juice, and salt; occasionally spices are included as well. Lest pickling lemons seem like an innovation, the practice of preserving lemons by brining is a longtime staple in Indian and Moroccan cuisine and is an anchor of many traditional recipes.
Homemade Lemon Pickle goes well with rotis, parathas, rice dishes, especially curd rice, in fact you can also enjoy it with Batata Poha , Sevaiyan Upma, Upma, Pav, Masala Omelette, Idli. Lemon Pickle is my all time favourite pickle. Got fresh limes from Indian store last night.
You can cook Lemon Pickle with 6 Ingredients and 12 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Lemon Pickle:
- 1/2 kg lemon.
- 1/2 kg ka lemon juice.
- 6-7 tbsp salt.
- 1 tsp black pepper whole(optional).
- 4 green chillies (optional).
- 1 tbsp ginger Julien Kat(optional).
Half of the limes, I made Sour Lemon pickle and spicy Lemon pickle. We could also use Lime for this recipe. Lemon pickle is popular pickle in India and there are many variations to it. This instant lemon pickle is very delicious and tongue tickling as it is sweet, spicy and sour all at the same time.
Step by step how to cook Lemon Pickle:
- Phly 1/2 kg lemon ka juice nikal Lyn..
- 1/2 kg lemon ko half ya 4 peice my Kat Lyn..
- Ab ak jar my lemon ky thory peices r juice sal kar opar 1 tbsp salt dalyn..
- Ab 3 times yehi process Karyn.yani lemon peices juice dalyn r phr salt dalyn..
- Agar aap ko black pepper,green chilli r Ginger pasand Hy to wo bhi sath dalty rahyn.myry ghr pasand nahi is liye my ny nahi dala..
- Jab last layer dalyn lemon ki to phr 2 tbsp salt dalyn.khayal rahy ke last layer salt ki ho us ky opar r kch na ho..
- Ab achar ko cover kar ky 15 days ky liye dhoop my rakh dyn..
- 15 days baad achar half done hoga..
- Ab is ko 10 days ky liye kitchen cabinets my rakh dyn.y brown ho jyga..
- Jab y brown hojy to it's mean y ready hy.y jitna ziyadah purana hota rahyga itna dark brown hota rahyga..
- Myri ammi Achar my lemon juice ziyadah nahi dalti thin peices ziyadah dalti thin.but myry ghr my bachy juice ziyadah lyty Hy r peice Kam lyty hyn to last my peices Bach jaty hyn.is liye my juice ziyadah dalti hon..
- Lemon Pickle ready hy.hr khany ky sath enjoy Karyn..
Lemon Pickle is one of the most favorite pickles of south India. Lemon Pickle is easy to make and can be kept for years. Lemon pickle is at its best, as it becomes old. This lemon pickle is sweet, salty and tangy! The best thing about this recipe is that you can This lemon pickle recipe is a great way to use up leftover lemons.