Lemon Spaghetti with Shrimp - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Lemon Spaghetti with Shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Lemon Spaghetti with Shrimp with 12 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Lemon Spaghetti with Shrimp:
- 1 T evoo.
- 3/4 pound lg shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- 1/4 t salt & fresh ground pepper (for seasoning shrimp).
- 1 pound spaghetti (i use gluten free yam starch noodles).
- 1/2 t salt, plus more for the pasta water.
- 2/3 c evoo.
- 2/3 c freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- 1 T lemon zest(about 1 lg lemon).
- 1/2 c fresh lemon juice (about 2 lg lemons).
- 1/4 t ground pepper.
- 1 \3 c chopped fresh basil.
- 2 T capers, she has a process to roast these. I used them raw.
Step by step how to cook Lemon Spaghetti with Shrimp:
- Season shrimp with s&p. Sautee in oo heated to med. 2-3 mins per side in single layer. Cook until no longer gray and translucent.
- Cook the pasta in the very salted water in very large pot until a la dente or to your liking or follow directions on box. You will save 1 cup of pasta water before you drain.
- Whisk olive oil, parm cheese,.
- Lemon zest and juice in lg bowl, blend. Toss the shrimp and the pasta into sauce and add reserved pasta water 1/4 cup at a time to moisten, and toss to get to desired sauce consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper, mix in basil and capers.
- Sprinkle with extra parm cheese (optional) Mine verses theirs. I think mine looks better.