Maja Blanca - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Maja Blanca! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Maja Blanca with 5 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Maja Blanca:
- 1/2 cup corn starch.
- 500 ml coconut milk.
- 1/2 cup corn kernels.
- 1 cup fresh milk.
- 3/4 cup condensed milk.
Step by step how to cook Maja Blanca:
- In a pan add some coconut milk. Let it boil. You can use coconut milk in a can or fresh coconut if you have it, that will be cool..
- Once it starts to boil, you can now add corn kernels and condense milk. Stir it and simmer it in low heat for 3 minutes. Add granulated sugar or honey if you like to be more sweet. DEPENDS ON THE DESIRED SWEETNESS YOU LIKE..
- While simmering it, you can now prepare the other ingredients. Mix fresh milk and corn starch..
- Add the mixture to the pan. At this point keep stirring it on low heat until the desired consistency is reached..
- Put it in any container. Let it cool, and refrigerate..