Melting Potatoes (Fondant) - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Melting Potatoes (Fondant)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Melting Potatoes (Fondant) with 6 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Melting Potatoes (Fondant):
- 4 medium potatoes (you don’t have to use all the slices if you don’t have a big enough pan).
- 1 cup chicken stock.
- sprigs Fresh rosemary.
- 10 tbsp salted butter.
- Salt and pepper.
- 3 large garlic cloves cut in half.
Step by step how to cook Melting Potatoes (Fondant):
- Preheat you oven to 400.
- Skin and shape your potatoes into cylinders. Slice off the ends and slice into 1 inch discs.
- Melt 4 tbsp butter into a cast iron skillet.
- Generously salt and pepper the tops and place into the skillet seasoned side down, then salt and pepper the top. Sear the potatoes until tops are golden brown. Rotate them around to avoid cold spots and even browning..
- Flip the potatoes and add in the garlic, rosemary, chicken stock and butter into the pan and place in the oven for 30 minutes.