Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes! Great recipe for Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles. A deliciously indulgent midnight snack for two. If you enjoy spicy, sweet, salty and slightly bitter, chewy If you enjoy spicy, sweet, salty and slightly bitter, chewy Asian noodles, you'll love this easy recipe! Fifteen minutes is all it will take you. Asian Garlic Noodles - Easy peasy Asian noodle stir-fry using pantry ingredients that you already The hubs is just going to have to deal.
Plus, you don't need any kind of special noodles here. The noodles were spicy salty sweet and great for slurping. I HIGHLY recommend replacing the spaghetti.
You can cook Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles with 25 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles:
- ● For The Noodles.
- 15 oz Fresh Vietnamese Udon Noodles [hand separated].
- ● For The Thai Garlic Sauce.
- 2 tbsp Garlic Olive Oil [more if needed].
- 2 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic [jarred].
- 3/4 Cube Herbed Garlic Butter.
- 1 tbsp Granulated Garlic Powder.
- 1/8 Cup Fresh Garlic Chives [diced].
- 1 tsp Minced Lemongrass.
- 1.5 tbsp Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce [or more to taste].
- 1 tsp Pureed Ginger [in bottle].
- 1 tbsp Dark or Light Soy Sauce.
- 1 tsp Quality Fish Sauce.
- 1 tbsp Dried Thai Basil Leaves [homemade - bake - crush & jar].
- 1 tsp Dried Thai Chilies [crushed].
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- 1 tsp Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- Quality Sake [preferred].
- Ice Cold Asian Beers [like Sapporo or Mirin].
- Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- Light Soy Sauce.
- Leaves Fresh Basil.
- Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Quick noodles are a staple at my house. And udon noodles are always a favourite! Marion Grasby is a food producer, television presenter and cookbook author who's had a life-long love affair with Asian food. Marion is a little bit Thai (courtesy of her mum) and a little bit Australian (courtesy of her dad).
Step by step how to cook Mike's Spicy Asian Garlic Udon Noodles:
- Room temperature sealed Vietnamese Udon Noodles pictured. Gently separate all noodles by hand..
- Mix everything in the Garlic Noodle section well and bring to a simmer in a pan or Wok..
- Add your noodles to pan and simmer for 10 minutes gently lifting and blending everything together. Lift noodles up with chopsticks from pan bottom..
- Serve noodles piping hot alongside chilled Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce, sesame seeds, soy sauce and ice cold Asian beers. Or, a quality Sake..
- Also, serve with fresh Thai Basil leaves, garlic chives and Thai Chilies. Cilantro leaves are great with this dish as well..
Spicy, garlicky Szechuan chili oil noodles made with Lao Gan Ma chili crisp & fresh herbs. I hope you make these spicy Szechuan noodles with garlic chili oil! Please share, rate, and comment below. Home Cuisine Asian Spicy Asian Hotpot with Udon Noodles. Kids actually like it too, though — IMPORTANT here — sans the chile-garlic sauce.