My Homemade Chicken and Noodles - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this My Homemade Chicken and Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook My Homemade Chicken and Noodles with 18 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for My Homemade Chicken and Noodles:
- 5 boneless chicken thighs.
- 3 cups water.
- 2 1/2 tbsp chicken soup base.
- 1 medium yellow onion (finely chopped).
- 4-5 cloves garlic (I use about 8 cloves).
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese.
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream.
- 1/8 tsp celery seed.
- 1/2 tsp dill weed.
- 1/8 tsp black pepper.
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- 1/2 tsp onion powder.
- 1/8 tsp ground white pepper.
- 1 tsp parsley flakes.
- 1/2 tsp ranch seasoning.
- For the Noodles See My Egg Noodle Recipe.
Step by step how to cook My Homemade Chicken and Noodles:
- In a large pot on high, fill with 3 cups water and chicken soup base add your chicken thighs and let boil for 30 minutes..
- Once done pull your chicken out on a plate and let cool for 10ish minutes or pull apart (shred) with 2 forks..
- Add the dairy section. Let the cream cheese melt. It's okay if it doesn't melt all the way. It will eventually. Now, add the onion and the garlic..
- Add all the seasonings. Let simmer on low to medium heat for 30 more minutes..