Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles) - . Today I am sharing this Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! Today I cooked ‚nasi mawut' for my family. ‚Nasi mawut' is a combination of ‚nasi goreng' and ‚'mi goreng'. Nasi goreng (English pronunciation: /ˌnɑːsi ɡɒˈrɛŋ/), literally meaning "fried rice" in both the Indonesian and Malay languages, is an Indonesian rice dish with pieces of meat and vegetables added. Nasi Mawut di warung "Murah Meriah" Tenggarong, Kalimantan Timur. Nasi Goreng Mawut - Indonesian Fried Rice Mixed Noodle. Nasi Kuning Campur - Indonesian Mixed with Yellow Rice.
Nasi Goreng is an Indonesian Fried Rice loaded with chicken and sweet, spicy, and savory flavors you'll love. Ready in minutes and cooks in one pan! Ready in minutes and cooks in one pan, it's the perfect use for leftover rice and makes a fantastic weeknight meal.
You can cook Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles) with 15 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles):
- 2 plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- 100 gr yellow noodles, soaked in warm water for 5-10 minutes, drained.
- 1 bunch mustard greens, cut 3 cm.
- 150 gr boneless chicken breast, boiled, shredded, set aside.
- 3 Tbsp sweet soy sauce.
- to taste salt and mushrooms bouillon.
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil.
- Ground spices:.
- 3 cloves garlic.
- 2 pcs candle nuts 4 chilli peppers.
- 2 bird eye chilli peppers (optional).
- 1/4 tsp white peppercorn.
- 2 sunny side up eggs.
- some rice crackers.
Nasi Goreng is a very popular fried rice dish, it is Indonesia's national dish. Nasi goreng is a traditional Indonesian fried rice recipe prepared with kecap manis, shrimp paste, tamarin, which can also include egg, chicken or prawns. Like many national dishes, there are as many versions of the recipes as families in Indonesia. An authentic nasi goreng recipe (fried rice in.
Step by step how to cook Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles):
- Heat vegetable oil in the wok over medium-heat. Sauté the ground spices until fragrant. Add shredded chicken. Mix well..
- Add mustard greens. Cook until the vegetables a bit soft..
- Add rice and yellow noodles. Season with sweet soy sauce, salt, and mushroom bouillon. Mix well. Remove from the heat..
- Place fried rice on the serving plates. Add sunny side up eggs and rice crackers on top of the rice. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
Nasi Goreng, which means "fried rice," is known as the national dish of Indonesia. This take on Asian fried rice is often made with sweet, thick soy sauce called kecap and garnished with acar, pickled cucumber and carrots. Nasi Goreng is a fragrantly spiced Indonesian fried rice recipe that is much easier to make at home than you think! I love fried rice as much as the next person but this recipe is so much more flavourful. Perhaps flavourful is not the right word…fragrant.