Pancake Noodle - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Pancake Noodle! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Pancake Noodle with 6 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pancake Noodle:
- 85 grams noodle.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 pinch salt.
- Cooking oil.
- Tomato for garnish.
Step by step how to cook Pancake Noodle:
- Boil the water and cook the noodle until tender.
- Drain the noodle and set a side.
- Beat the egg add salt, add the noodle stir until well combine.
- Heat the fry pan add some cooking oil, cook the batter until golden brown.
- Cut the lettuce and tomato.
- Arrange the lettuce tomato and the pancake in the plate.
- Serve with garlic and mayo sauce or ketjup.