Pancit Canton - . Today I am sharing this Pancit Canton! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Pancit Canton with 15 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pancit Canton:
- 16 oz flour sticks pancit canton noodles.
- 1/2 lb pork belly cut into strips.
- 1/2 cup medium size shrimp.
- 5 cloves garlic.
- 1 medium onion.
- 1/2 Chinese sausage.
- 1 medium carrot.
- 1/2 cup parsley.
- 1 1/2 cup cabbage.
- 4 cups pork broth or 4 cups of water with 1 pork cube.
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce.
- 1/2 tbsp fish sauce.
- 3-4 tbsp soy sauce.
- 3 tbsp olive oil.
- Salt and pepper to your taste.
Step by step how to cook Pancit Canton:
- In a wok put one tbsp olive oil, cabbage and carrots and cook for 3 minutes and set aside.
- In a separate wok heat rest of oil and sauté garlic and onion.
- Add pork strips and cook until tender.
- Add fish sauce, Chinese sausage, and soy sauce and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp, parsley and oyster sauce and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add pork broth or water and pork cube and let it simmer for a few minutes then add noodles.
- Cook until noodles are tender and some of the soup is absorbed.
- Add the vegetables you set aside and tossed it with the noodles.
- Add salt and pepper for taste as necessary.
- Transfer to a serving plate and add desired calamansi or lemon and enjoy!.