Papa's Homemade Mashed Potatoes - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Papa's Homemade Mashed Potatoes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Papa's Homemade Mashed Potatoes with 9 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Papa's Homemade Mashed Potatoes:
- 5 lbs Yukon Gold Potatoes.
- 1 cup Lite/Heavy cream (sub milk as desired).
- 1 tsp Tony's.
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder.
- 1 tsp Garlic salt.
- 1 tsp Onion Powder.
- 2 tsp Parsley.
- 1 tsp Black Pepper.
- 1/2 cup softened or melted butter.
Step by step how to cook Papa's Homemade Mashed Potatoes:
- Peel and cube all of the potatoes.
- Fill pot 3/4 with cold tap water, add salt & crab boil to taste.
- Boil cut potatoes until fork.
- Drain potatoes and place in large bowl.
- Add all dry ingredients.
- Add softened butter and cream/milk.
- Mash all ingredients together and serve.