Papaya Dalna - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Papaya Dalna! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Papaya Dalna with 9 Ingredients and 16 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Papaya Dalna:
- 1 papaya medium size.
- 1 tbsp green chill paste.
- 2 tbsp besan.
- 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- 2 tbsp mustard oil.
- 1/2 cumin seed.
- 2 number of tomato paste.
- 2 number of each garam masala.
- to taste Salt.
Step by step how to cook Papaya Dalna:
- Cut and wash papaya.
- Boil papaya and mash it.
- Heat nonstick kadhai add little oil add cumin seed wait for some time let them crackle.
- Add mash papaya mix cook it for some time.
- Add besan mix it.
- Add turmeric powder salt mix it few second.
- Add green chill paste little mix it continously and left from kadhi.
- Place the papaya mixture in a greased plate set it properly and cut into cubes shape.
- Heat a non stick pan shallow fry the dalna cook both sides gentlyl.
- Heat kadhi add remain oil add whole garam masala mix wait for some time to release aroma.
- Add tomato paste cook for some time.
- Add turmeric powder and stair.
- Add milk and cook till thick gravy.
- Add green chill paste and salt to taste cook it.
- Check the seasoning.
- Serve with roti.