Pepper Steak Noodles - . Today I am sharing this Pepper Steak Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! Choose the right type of noodles. For common Chinese chow mein, they are two large groups, the first one is egg noodles (commonly used. Mix noodles into skillet with meat mixture. While the pepper steak is cooking, prepare the dough for the noodles. Use your KitchenAid® Stand Mixer fitted with the flat beater and add flour, eggs, salt, and water to the bowl.
Pepper steak is one of the first meals I ever made Thomas and he loved it and still does today 🙂 So since its quick and simple that is what I made tonight. Prepare noodles according to package directions; set aside. Brown onion, green pepper and beef in Cut round steak into serving pieces.
You can cook Pepper Steak Noodles with 18 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pepper Steak Noodles:
- 1 lbs flank steak.
- 3 bell peppers, diced large.
- 1 large onion or 2 medium, diced large.
- 1 bag thick egg noodles.
- 1 tbs fresh cracked black pepper.
- to taste Salt.
- 1 green onion.
- 1.5 tbs corn starch.
- 1 tsp sesame oil.
- 1 tsp vegetable oil.
- 1.5 tbs oyster sauce.
- 2 cloves garlic, Minced.
- 1 tsp sriracha.
- 2 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger.
- 1 tbs soya sauce.
- 2 tbs brown sugar.
- 1/4 cup water.
- 1 lime (half for the sauce and half for squeezing on top).
Meanwhile, season the steak with salt, pepper and the coriander. Use our food conversion calculator to calculate any metric or US weight conversion. Pepper steak is quick, easy and perfect to whip up any night of the week. Serve pepper steak over noodles or rice.
Step by step how to cook Pepper Steak Noodles:
- In a screaming hot cast iron skillet, cook your (salt and pepper seasoned) steak until desired doneness (I did medium rare because it will continue to cook with the noodles) once cooked, set aside to rest.
- Turn heat to medium-low and cook bell peppers and onions 2-5 min..
- Meanwhile in a bowl, whisk together sesame oil, soya sauce, cracked black pepper, corn starch, garlic, sriracha, ginger, oyster sauce,water, half lime juice and brown sugar.
- Pour the sauce into the pan and let the sauce come to boil. About 5 min..
- Slice the steak thin and return it to the pan with the veggies, pour all those steak juices in as well..
- Add the bag of egg noodles and toss everything together. And cook until the noodles are warmed (these noodles are usually cooked and just need to be warmed)- if u use other noodles just cook them 90% of the way first..
- Let everything mingle for 5-10min and serve with a squeeze of lime and green onion.
Garnish servings with fresh chopped cilantro, parsley, or Instead of round steak, make the pepper steak with sirloin tips, flank steak, or lean chuck steak. Serve on top of rice or egg noodles for a delicious dinner! For a low-carb option, serve over zucchini noodles! The peppered steak there looks to be basically steak with a decent amount of black pepper. The noodles are pretty decent - not anything to call home about, but they have a good texture for their.