Pizza Dough And White Sauce Recipe - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Pizza Dough And White Sauce Recipe! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Pizza Dough And White Sauce Recipe with 13 Ingredients and 13 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pizza Dough And White Sauce Recipe:
- 2 1/2 cup Flour.
- 1 packages Yeast.
- 2 tbsp Olive oil.
- 1 tsp Sugar.
- 1/2 Onion.
- 4 clove Garlic.
- 3 tbsp Olive oil.
- 1 cup Milk.
- 1/2 cup Ricotta.
- 1 tsp Parsley.
- 1/2 tsp Oregano.
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper.
- 1 cup Water.
Step by step how to cook Pizza Dough And White Sauce Recipe:
- Put 1 cup of water in bowl and mix in yeast sugar and 2 tbl oil.
- Blend flour in until you form a ball.
- Let dough sit as you start the white sauce.
- Chop the onion and garlic small and sauté them in a pan with the rest of your oil.
- When veggies are soft, mix in your milk and ricotta.
- Add the parsley, black pepper and oregano.
- As you let the sauce cool, roll the dough out until you're comfortable with it.
- Roll dough out onto a pizza pan evenly.
- Roll up the crust to your preferred thickness and preheat the oven to 425.
- When the oven is heated up, cook the crust for 5 min..
- When crust is done, spread white sauce in it evenly and top with your choice of toppings.
- Cook for another 20-30 min and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!.