Quick Pizza Dough - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Quick Pizza Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Quick Pizza Dough with 6 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Quick Pizza Dough:
- 220 ml lukewarm water.
- 1 tsp dry yeast.
- 470 ml flour.
- 3/4 tsp salt.
- 3 tsp olive oil.
Step by step how to cook Quick Pizza Dough:
- Mix water and yeast and let it rest for 5 minutes..
- Mix in flour and salt. Make sure there are no dry flour bits left - you may have to add bit more water..
- Knead for 8 minutes. If it’s too sticky to handle, add a bit of flour, but try to keep the dough relatively moist..
- Cover and rise for 10 minutes..
- Put baking paper on rack in bottom of oven. Preheat to 230C..
- Divide into 2 pieces and roll out..
- Turn over preheated baking paper and put pizza on top. Brush the pizzas with olive oil..
- Add toppings. The classic tomato sauce, cheese, and various meats/vegetables combination is always good!.
- Bake for about 14 minutes and you’re done!.