Shrimp and mushroom pasta with a basil white wine cream sauce - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Shrimp and mushroom pasta with a basil white wine cream sauce! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes! Succulent shrimp and linguini are tossed with a super-quick tomato cream sauce — one that's fragrant with aromatic garlic, shallots, and white wine. Shrimp pasta feels like such a treat, maybe because I don't often think to make it, or maybe because Garnish with basil and serve immediately. A lightweight, uncomplicated sauce is made by reducing white wine and then simmering it with cream, fresh rosemary and a pinch of nutmeg. This belly warming pasta filled with sausage and mushrooms with a cream sauce is comfort food at its finest! Mushroom and Spinach Pappardelle Pasta with White Wine Cream SauceCooking and Beer. olive oil, basil, flour, burrata, mixed mushrooms, pappardelle Pasta Sauce With Cream Of Mushroom Soup Recipes.
Baked Pasta with Sausage and Baby Portobello Mushroom White SauceAllRecipes. This easy pasta recipe is perfect for busy weeknights! A creamy white wine sauce, al dente fettuccine noodles, parmesan cheese, and simple sautéed shrimp make a hearty and filling meal - and it's lightened up with no heavy cream in sight!
You can cook Shrimp and mushroom pasta with a basil white wine cream sauce with 15 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Shrimp and mushroom pasta with a basil white wine cream sauce:
- 2 lbs peeled shrimp raw.
- 1/2 c olive oil.
- 1/2 onion chopped.
- 4-5 cloves garlic minced.
- 1 tsp adobo seasoning.
- Salt & pepper to taste (hold off on salt til the end cause wine, broth, and adobo are salty).
- 1 lbs protein pasta.
- 1 pack mushrooms chopped.
- 1 (8 oz) pack of low fat cream cheese chopped up.
- 1/2 cup heavy or light cream.
- 2 cups white wine.
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth.
- 1-2 tbsp flour to thicken sauce.
- 2 large sprigs of basil leaves minced.
- Parmesan cheese to serve.
Creamy shrimp pasta in a delicious homemade sauce with mushrooms. Sprinkle salt, basil, and paprika over shrimp. The delicious Pesto Shrimp Fettuccine in White Wine Sauce is all about the flavor combination of zesty pesto, white wine, garlic, pasta and mushrooms. This pesto shrimp fettuccine also doesn't leave you with a leafy grassy flavor from the basil, instead you get perfect balance of taste and color.
Step by step how to cook Shrimp and mushroom pasta with a basil white wine cream sauce:
- Boil the pasta according to directions. The last 2 min add the mushrooms to boil. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pot add oil, onion, and garlic and cook til soft. Add peaked shrimp and cook til pink/curled up.
- Remove the shrimp and add white wine, chicken broth, heavy cream and basil. Bring to a simmer for 5 min.
- Add the cream cheese and melt completely. Once melted quickly stir in flour to thicken. Taste for salt before adding shrimp and pasta & mushrooms back to pot..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on top. Enjoy!.
And my latest favorite recipe that I sent home with some hungry neighbors? This brilliant Shrimp Pasta with a Creamy Tomato Basil Sauce. I usually love adding in tons of crushed red pepper to my tomato sauces, but he's a little more cautious than I am about spice. So I went a little lighter on the. The white wine adds enough complexity and aromatic distinction to replace the fresh herbs.