Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta with 7 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta:
- 4 tbs unsalted butter.
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms.
- 1 medium zucchini sliced.
- 1 lb large shell-on shrimp.
- 2 cups water.
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles.
- 1 tsp creole or cajun seasoning (I use Tony Cachere's).
Step by step how to cook Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta:
- Peel raw shrimp. Set shrimp aside in a bowl, sprinkle with creole seasoning, toss to coat, and return to refrigerator..
- Place shrimp shells in a small saucepan, add 2 cups of water, bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Pour liquid through a strainer into a bowl. Throw away shells..
- While stock is simmering, cook noodles according to package directions, and begin cooking remaining ingredients..
- Melt 2 tbs butter in a deep sided skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms. Cook until they just begin to soften (about 5 minutes). Add zucchini and shrimp. Continue cooking until shrimp is almost done, about 5 minutes more..
- Add shrimp stock. Bring to a boil. Let cook uncovered 5 minutes more. Stir in remaining butter until melted and incorporated. Add cooked noodles and toss to coat in sauce. Serve hot. Enjoy!.