Shrimp Cold Somen Salad - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Shrimp Cold Somen Salad! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Shrimp Cold Somen Salad with 14 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Shrimp Cold Somen Salad:
- For the salad:.
- 250 gr shrimps, peeled and deveined.
- 150 gr broccoli florets, boil in boiling water for 1 minute, remove from the heat, drain.
- 8 lettuce leaves, cut to taste.
- 2 bundles somen noodles, boil in boiling water for 3-4 minutes, remove from the heat, drain in fine-mesh strainer, rinse under very cold water to stop cooking.
- 2 julienned carrots.
- 1 seeded and julienned cucumber.
- For the dressing:.
- 60 ml rice vinegar.
- 50 ml vegetable oil.
- 60 ml Japanese soy sauce.
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar.
- 1 tsp sesame oil.
- some toasted sesame.
Step by step how to cook Shrimp Cold Somen Salad:
- In a small pot, mix together all the ingredients for the dressing. Boil the dressing over small-high heat until the sugar dissolved. Remove from the heat. Let it cool..
- Boil shrimps in the boiling water for 5-8 minutes. Remove from the heat. Drain. Set aside..
- Layer lettuce, cooked somen noodles, carrots, cucumber, broccoli, and shrimps. Pour the dressing evenly on the salad. Sprinkle soma toasted sesame on top. Serve immediately..
- Enjoy! 😊.
- Note : I used buckwheat somen noodles. That’s why the color is a little bit dark. According to what I read, buckwheat somen noodles are healthier than flour somen noodles, but you are free to use any kind of somen noodles as you like 😊.