蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) - . Today I am sharing this 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! Chinese Fried Rice is a simple and yet difficult to master dish but once you get the hang of it, you can fry this super This is our Din Tai Fung inspired Shrimp Fried Rice. In case you haven't heard about Din Tai Fung, it is a We actually stood outside DTF kitchen to figure out what ingredients were used. All videos come with english captions. Please click the CC Button to activate english subtitles. 所有视频都寫上有英文說明字幕, 請按 CC 鈕掣 Please add me as your friend on. 蝦仁炒飯 (Fried Rice with Shrimp)，此款蝦仁炒飯食材簡單，制作容易，省時省力，不加雞精味精，味道超乎想像的好吃。看視頻就會做。 This is a perfect recipe for a work-day dinner, that is easy and crowd-pleasing for both adults and kids. It's Chinese style of scrambled eggs and it goes. 【プロが作る】あんかけ焼きそば How professionals make a stir fried noodle with sauce on top. 炸鶏炒飯 【マヨネーズで柔らか鶏唐揚ニンニク炒飯】Garlic fried rice with deep-fried chicken softened and mayonnaise.
This shrimp fried rice is an easy and quick recipe. The shrimp is tender and juicy, and it is damn delicious. With fried rice, you always need side-dishes to munch on.
You can cook 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) with 5 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF):
- 1 cup - rice.
- 10 - shrimps.
- 4 - eggs.
- chicken stock.
- spring onion.
Here are a few banchan ideas to pair with your rice: Danmuji is pickled Korean radish. A simple recipe for delicious shrimp fried rice - great for beginners! Chinese Fried Rice is a simple and yet difficult to master dish. Once you get the hang of it, you can fry this super yummy easy meal anytime.
Step by step how to cook 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF):
- Deshell shrimps, rinse with potato starch. Season with some fish sauce & sesame oil (for about 5 hours at least). The fish sauce I used picture as shown below - I bought it from cold storage.
- Stir fry shrimps with some chicken stock (about 5 to 6 teaspoon) I used liquid based (cp chicken broth). Remove shrimp from pan once the shrimp is about 90% cooked.
- Use the same oil to stir fry eggs (add more oil if needed). Beat 4 eggs, sprinkle some pepper and salt (I used pink salt) added 15 teaspoons of cp chicken broth.
- Stir fried the egg till 90-95% cooked then pour in rice. Stir fry till even and make sure eggs are fully cooked. Adjust taste with fish sauce.
- Once the rice taste right (according to your own taste bud - the saltiness) pour the shrimp back to stir fry together for another 5 minutes. Sprinkle spring onion and turn switch off fire.
- Plate and serve 😋😋.
This is our Din Tai Fung inspired Fried Rice w/ Shrimps. We actually stood outside DTF kitchen to figure out what ingredients were used. From Review: Mobile Photo Upload of Shrimp Fried Rice. I cooked a basic shrimp fried rice the other day using my new setup. Looking for more stir fried rice recipes?