Shrimp Lettuce Tacos - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Shrimp Lettuce Tacos! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Shrimp Lettuce Tacos with 11 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Shrimp Lettuce Tacos:
- 1 lb. Peeled Gumbo Shrimp.
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic.
- 3 TBSP. Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 2 tsp. Parsley.
- 2 TBSP. Ground Fresh Chili Paste.
- Juice Of 1 Lemon.
- Pinch Of Sea Salt.
- Pinch Of Black Pepper.
- Corn (Topping).
- Mozzarella Cheese (Topping).
- Romaine Lettuce (For Serving).
Step by step how to cook Shrimp Lettuce Tacos:
- In a large bowl, stir together shrimp, parsley, lemon juice, chili paste, garlic, and 2 tablespoons oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss until combined, then let marinate in the fridge 10 minutes..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat remaining tablespoon oil. Add shrimp and marinade cook until pink, 2-3 minutes per side..
- Assemble wraps: Add shrimp to lettuce, drizzle with sour cream, and garnish with corn and mozzarella!.