Squid Adobo Quick Hack - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Squid Adobo Quick Hack! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! Food hacks is a place to share quick and simple tips on making food that has more flavor, more nutritional value, or both!. A recipe itself does not constitute a food hack. If you've tried out some recently popular hack and want to post your results, post them as a. In this Filipino recipe, squid is simmered with onion, garlic, and tomato in vinegar and soy sauce for a quick and easy Pinoy fish dish. I love squid and adobo was recommended to me.
Try adobong pusit today and enjoy cooking along! Adobong Pusit is a tasty squid dish cooked using the popular Filipino adobo method. Squid is first boiled in soy sauce and vinegar then later sautéed.
You can cook Squid Adobo Quick Hack with 12 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Squid Adobo Quick Hack:
- 500 g squid, prepped.
- 1/2 head garlic, chopped.
- 1 med red onion, chopped.
- 1 tomato, chopped.
- 5 Tbsp vinegar.
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce.
- 2-3 dried bay/laurel leaves.
- 1 drop oyster sauce.
- to taste groun pepper.
- Pinch salt.
- Cooking oil.
- to taste Sliced chilies, (optional).
Ginisang Pusit is a quick and simple sautéed squid recipe that anyone can easily make. The secret to a good ginisang pusit is in the quality of the. Squid meets adobo in this savory-sour Filipino dish. This adobo variant makes use of squid as its main protein.
Step by step how to cook Squid Adobo Quick Hack:
- Clean squid gently in running water. Remove the soft cartilage on the body and head (watch YouTube to see how). Pull the head off the body gently, not to tear it. Wash away any grime or parts of fish it has eaten (body). Technique: some separate the ink sack from the squid so it mixes well with the sauce. Some cooks leave it in and cook the squid all together. Up to you. Squid in pic- they were the bigger kind so i cut it 3 slices. If it's small, you can cook it as is. Set aside after cleaning..
- Sauté onions, then garlic in oil in a sauce pan. When fragrant and onions are cooked, add tomatoes and lower heat. Stir a bit..
- Then add the bay leaves, ground pepper, salt, soy sauce, oyster sauce and the vinegar. DO NOT STIR OR MIX. Cover and leave it alone (to cook the vinegar). Bring to a simmering point or when tomatoes have softened..
- Place squid on top with sliced chilies. Do not stir yet. Cover and wait 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes you may stir. Stir in the squid ink if you separated it. Make sure the squid on top gets its turn to be in the bottom of the pan. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes..
- You'll notice more liquid now, that's from the squid. Saute well for 3 minutes..
- Test softness of the squid, spatula should easily slice through. Taste the sauce. The vinegar should have cooked thru and there should be a balance in taste with the soy sauce. If you want a hint of sweetness, you may add a pinch of sugar. For me, the oyster sauce does the trick. If you're good with the taste, remove from heat. Serve with rice. A spoonful of sauce on rice tastes gooood!.
Here's a video on how to make it. Squid meets adobo in this savory-sour Filipino dish. Technical Sagar Quick Hack Course Free Download Also Read : Download Our Android Mobile App For Regular Updates. About Technical Sagar : Technical Sagar, a well-known YouTuber, known mostly for teaching ethical hacking and cybersecurity.