Steve's 3 Color Potato Salad - . Today I am sharing this Steve's 3 Color Potato Salad! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Steve's 3 Color Potato Salad with 11 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Steve's 3 Color Potato Salad:
- 1/2 lb Red potatoes.
- 1/2 lb gold potatoes.
- 1/2 lb purple potatoes (such as purple Peruvian).
- 1/4 cup Olive oil.
- 2 tbsp vinegar.
- 2 green onion chopped.
- 1 cup mayo.
- 1 envelope Italian dressing seasoning.
- 1 stalk celery chopped.
- 3 tbsp pickle relish.
- 1 cup Bacon bits.
Step by step how to cook Steve's 3 Color Potato Salad:
- Chop potatoes into bite size pieces. You can use any type of potatoes you prefer..
- Place potatoes in pot and cover with cold water. Bring to boil and boil for 20 mins..
- Once potatoes are done, drain and rinse with cold water until potatoes are cool..
- Place potatoes in large bowl and add all remaining ingredients. Stir until combined..
- Cover and chill in fridge for a couple of hours. Enjoy!.