Strawberry Jell-O Pie - . Today I am sharing this Strawberry Jell-O Pie! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Strawberry Jell-O Pie with 7 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Strawberry Jell-O Pie:
- 1 (3 oz.) box strawberry jello.
- 2 cups cold water.
- 2 cups hot water.
- 1 (8 oz.) tub cool whip (lite can be used; not fat free though).
- Approx. 5-7 strawberries for garnish.
- 1 cup sliced strawberries for filling.
- 1 (8 or 9in.) graham cracker pie shell.
Step by step how to cook Strawberry Jell-O Pie:
- In a bowl, make jello according to package directions..
- Place into fridge for about 15-18 minutes or until jello just slightly sets..
- With a whisk or hand mixer, add entire tub of cool whip into the thickened jello & blend well until there are no lumps..
- Fold in chopped up strawberries..
- Pour mixture into pie shell & place into fridge to set a minimum of 4 hours or overnight..
- Top with the whole strawberries & enjoy!.