Stuffed Brussels Sprouts Sabji - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Stuffed Brussels Sprouts Sabji! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Stuffed Brussels Sprouts Sabji with 12 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Stuffed Brussels Sprouts Sabji:
- 7 Number Brussels sprouts.
- 2 tbs oil.
- Dry stuffing:-.
- 1/2 tsp Ginger garlic paste.
- 1 tbsp Besan flour.
- 1/4 tsp Asafoetida.
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder.
- 2 tbsp mix of Coriander, cumin & peanut powder.
- 1/2 tbsp Garam Masala.
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- 1 tbsp oil.
- to taste Salt.
Step by step how to cook Stuffed Brussels Sprouts Sabji:
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned in dry stuffing..
- Take out dry leaves from Brussels and wash it. 1/2 Cut in middle to fill the stuffing paste. Stuff all the Brussels spouts..
- In hot pan add oil add the stuffed Brussels spouts. Close with a lid. Cook it for 20 mins in medium Low flame. In middle turn them and saute..
- Now your healthy Brussels sprouts sabji is ready to taste with ur chappathi or rice..