Stuffed Eggplant with shrimp - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Stuffed Eggplant with shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Stuffed Eggplant with shrimp with 11 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Stuffed Eggplant with shrimp:
- 1 Large Organic Eggplant.
- 8 Medium Shrimp.
- 1 organic egg.
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt.
- 1 tbsp Organic all purpose flour.
- 1/4 tsp white pepper.
- 2 tbsp corn starch.
- 4 tbsp water.
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce.
- 1 tbsp cooking wine.
- 4 tbsp cooking olive oil.
Step by step how to cook Stuffed Eggplant with shrimp:
- In a food processor combine chopped shrimp, salt, all purpose flour, white pepper and egg white. Process until a coarse paste forms..
- Slice eggplant on the diagonal, about 1-inch thick, then slice through the middle, about 90% deep but not all the way, to create a pocket for the shrimp..
- Fill each eggplant slice to the top with about a teaspoonful of the shrimp mixture. Repeat until all the eggplant slices are filled..
- Pan Fry the stuffed eggplants until brown on all sides. Around 3 to 4 minutes of each side. You need plenty of olive oil to pan fry eggplants, set aside..
- Use the same skillet, add olive oil, Shallot and garlic.
- Add Oyster, water and cooking wine. Mix well and bring it to boil.
- Put Stuffed eggplants back into the pan, cover and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove eggplants from the pan.
- Add water to corn starch and add to the sauce.
- Top each eggplant with the sauce.