Sweet Heat Shrimp Sautee - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Sweet Heat Shrimp Sautee! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Sweet Heat Shrimp Sautee with 10 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Sweet Heat Shrimp Sautee:
- 3 Red Bell Peppers.
- 1/2 of a Fresh Pineapple.
- 1 tsp Diced Jalapenos.
- 25 Peeled & Deveined Shrimp.
- 1 Whole Lemon (juice).
- 1 tsp Sea Salt (or to taste).
- 1 tsp Onion Powder (or to taste).
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (or to taste).
- 3 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning.
- 3 Tbsp Grape Seed Oil.
Step by step how to cook Sweet Heat Shrimp Sautee:
- Cut fresh pineapple and red bell peppers into small pieces..
- Pour grapeseed oil into a skillet and heat on low..
- Add peppers, pineapples, and diced jalapenos to the heated skillet and season to taste (see seasonings above). Cover and allow to simmer, stirring occasionally..
- Squeeze the juice from one whole lemon onto the peeled and deveined shrimp. Pour old bay onto the shrimp and mix well. Allow to set for 10-15 minutes..
- Place seasoned shrimp into the skillet with the peppers and pineapples, cover and allow to simmer until shrimp is fully cooked (8-12 minutes)..
- Serve over rice or pasta..