Tequila Lime Chicken - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Tequila Lime Chicken! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! Combine the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, chili powder, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Serve with rice and pico de gallo salsa, if desired." Tequila Lime Chicken, a.k.a. Margarita Chicken, is one of those dishes that just screams fun. The marinade is a combination of tequila, lime, garlic and spices — and it's loaded with bright. These Tequila-Lime Chicken Tacos from Delish.com are the best.
Tequila-lime might sound like a margarita flavor profile, but we love using it in chicken marinades. Tequila Lime Chicken Recipe - Get your grill going, and add these wonderful citrus flavored grilled tequila lime marinated chicken to your summer menus! Squeeze half a lime over the chicken, garnish with.
You can cook Tequila Lime Chicken with 12 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Tequila Lime Chicken:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 1 cup olive oil infused with 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- 4 Tbsp. tequila.
- 4 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lime juice.
- 3 tsp. hot sauce.
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce.
- 2 tsp. ground ginger.
- 2 tsp. chili powder.
- 1 tsp. each salt and pepper.
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream.
- strips cheddar cheese, tortilla.
This tequila lime chicken marinade is great if you're gonna just eat a chicken breast with some sides, but The flavors of the tequila and lime along with the flame-grilled flavor you get from grilling the. Combine the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, chili powder, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade, sprinkle well with salt and pepper, and grill them. Tequila Lime Chicken - amazing chicken marinated with tequila, lime and garlic. This tequila lime chicken recipe tastes better than restaurant's.
Step by step how to cook Tequila Lime Chicken:
- Begin by making marinade. In a bowl, whisk together oil, tequila, lime juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ginger, chili powder and salt & pepper. Reserve 2/3 cup of marinade for later use..
- Cut each chicken breast in half..
- Place inside ziplock bag and pound to 1/4 inch thickness with meat pounder..
- Place in marinade turning to coat evenly. Place covered in fridge for minimum of 30 minutes..
- Grill chicken until thoroughly cooked and browned..
- Meanwhile, place reserved marinade in pan and boil over medium high heat for 3 minutes or until reduced/thickened..
- Add heavy whipping cream and whisk until completely incorporated. Remove from heat..
- Serve chicken smothered in cream sauce and toppings of choice. Enjoy!.
I love alcohol in my food, from Asian, Italian to Mexican. I absolutely love these tequila lime chicken wings. I've checked every single grocery in my area and noone has them. While chicken cooks, place a medium pan over medium heat. Add ghee along with red bell peppers.