TL's homemade fondant - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this TL's homemade fondant! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! See great recipes for Cake with meringue buttercream frosting & Fondant flowers too! THE BEST HOMEMADE FONDANT SUGAR PASTE RECIPE If you are looking for the best homemade fondant, sugar paste, recipe that's affordable and also tastes good, then this is it. Watch how to make fondant from scratch. Fondant creates a flat, polished frosting layer on your favorite cake, and gives you a great surface to add embellishments. See more ideas about Fondant recipe, Fondant, Homemade fondant.
Collection by The Custom Piece of Cake. Making your own marshmallow fondant (MMF) is easy — so easy, in fact, you can do it in your microwave! Homemade Fondant Recipes vs Store Bought Fondant.
You can cook TL's homemade fondant with 7 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for TL's homemade fondant:
- 3 cup mini marshallows.
- 1/2 oz white baking chocolate with cocoa butter, finely chopped.
- 1 tbsp butter , cut up.
- 1 1/2 tsp milk.
- 1 tsp clear vanilla.
- 3 cup powdered sugar.
- 1 paste food coloring if wanted.
Let's first talk about homemade fondant. I'm a HUGE fan of homemade fondant and that's for two reasons. Homemade fondant always tastes the best, and this fast, easy version doesn't contain special ingredients like glucose or glycerin. Roll out fondant to the cake's size.
Step by step how to cook TL's homemade fondant:
- In microwave safe bowl combine marshmallows, white chocolate , butter and milk. Microwave on 100 percent power (high) for one minute. Stir the mixture until smooth. If needed, microwave again until melted..
- Stir in vanilla and 1 and a half cup powered sugar. Mix until combined..
- Sprinkle work surface with half cup powered sugar. Pour mixture onto the powered sugar and begin to knead. Sprinkle with powered sugar and work until no longer sticky..
- If desired add color and knead it thru..
To keep fondant from sticking, lift and move it as you roll. Beginning in the middle of the cake, smooth fondant outward and down the sides to shape it. homemade fondant? IS there such a thing as homemade fondant? I was watching this show on cupcake & cake decorating and my daughter thought some of the projects they. How to Make Fondant like a Baking-Show Champ.