Tofu Shrimp Bokchoy Stir Fry in Ginger Sauce - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Tofu Shrimp Bokchoy Stir Fry in Ginger Sauce! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Tofu Shrimp Bokchoy Stir Fry in Ginger Sauce with 16 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Tofu Shrimp Bokchoy Stir Fry in Ginger Sauce:
- 4 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- 1/2 lb baby bokchoy, separate the stem and leaves then cut them.
- 1 medium size carrot, cut into matchsticks.
- 1/2 lb firm tofu, cut about 1/2 inch cubes.
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed then finely chopped.
- 1/2 inch ginger, smashed then finely chopped.
- 2 green onion, separate the white and green parts, then cut them off.
- For Ginger Sauce:.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce.
- 3 tablespoons water.
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine / Shao Xing Wine (optional).
- 1/2 tablespoons sugar.
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch.
- 1/2 inch ginger, grated.
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil.
Step by step how to cook Tofu Shrimp Bokchoy Stir Fry in Ginger Sauce:
- Toss the tofu with soy sauce. Set aside..
- For Ginger Sauce: Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and set aside..
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over high heat until just smoking. Add the tofu and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer the tofu to a clean bowl..
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in the same pan. Saute the bokchoy stems and carrot. Stir for about 1-2 minutes. Add the green onion (the white part), garlic and chopped ginger. Stir until fragrant..
- Add shrimp and tofu. Stir until the shrimp changes color. Add the bokchoy leaves and green onions (green part). Stir for a while..
- Whisk the ginger sauce to recombine, then pour it to the pan and bring to a simmer and get thickened. Remove the pan from the heat and toss until all the ingredients are well coated with sauce and sizzling hot. Serve immediately..