Turmeric Paste for tea/gold milk - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Turmeric Paste for tea/gold milk! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Turmeric Paste for tea/gold milk with 5 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Turmeric Paste for tea/gold milk:
- 4-5 oz fresh tumeric roots.
- 1/2-2/3 cup fresh young coconut paste, homemade.
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder.
- 1 tsp grounded black pepper.
- 2 tsp honey, optional.
Step by step how to cook Turmeric Paste for tea/gold milk:
- Slice tumeric roots. Place them together with coconut paste, black pepper, and cinnamon powder in a small blender. Purée until smooth. Add honey if you want to sweetern it a little bit..
- Scoop 1-2 Tsp paste and put it into a tea filter bag. Freeze or fridge it. When you are going to brew turmeric tea, take one bag and add two cups of water, boil for a few minutes. If you prefer milky version, replace a cup of water with milk or any non dairy milk. This paste can also be used in making baking dishes or any savory dishes..