Turmeric Shrimp Rice Pilaf - . Today I am sharing this Turmeric Shrimp Rice Pilaf! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Turmeric Shrimp Rice Pilaf with 15 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Turmeric Shrimp Rice Pilaf:
- 3 lbs white shrimp peeled.
- 1 red bell pepper chopped.
- 1 orange bell pepper chopped.
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped.
- 3 cloves garlic minced.
- 1 pound no. 65 Orzo pasta.
- Olive oil.
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes.
- Garlic salt.
- Cracked black pepper.
- Juice of 2 lemons.
- 2 drops Liquid shrimp and crab boil.
Step by step how to cook Turmeric Shrimp Rice Pilaf:
- Use Olive oil and butter to saute orzo pasta in a pot on medium heat.
- Next add onion and garlic and continue to stir.
- Then add the bell peppers and continue to stir.
- Add water and chicken bouillon stirring well to melt the cubes then add garlic salt and pepper, lemon juice and liquid crab boil.
- Coat shrimp with turmeric and add to mixture stirring well, turn heat off and place the lid on pot to let the shrimp steam.
- In about 10 minutes the orzo has soaked up all the rest of the liquid and your shrimp was done before that 😉 now you are DONE 😋😋😋😋 ENJOY 💗💗💗💗.