White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing with 5 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing:
- White cupcakes, baked I used a box mix I always use Duncan Hines.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream.
- 12 Oreo Cookies.
- 1/4-1/2 cup powdered sugar adjust for sweetness to taste).
- 1 tsp vanilla.
Step by step how to cook White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing:
- I used a duncan Hines cake mix. I substituted the water in the recipe for milk and I added a splash of vanilla..
- Pulse 1 sleeve of oreo cookies until they are pretty fine. If you do not have a food processor put in a ziplock bag and beat with a can or rolling pin..
- Beat heavy whipping cream with powdered sugar and a teaspoon of vanilla with a mixer. Whip until medium to firm peaks form. Fold in crushed cookies..
- Use a pastry bag and a 1 m piping tip and pipe a swirl on top of the cupcake. Enjoy..
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 days..