Zinger Poke Cake - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Zinger Poke Cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Zinger Poke Cake with 7 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Zinger Poke Cake:
- 2 boxes your favorite white or yellow cake mix.
- Ingredients needed for the mix; eggs, oil, & water.
- 2 small packages raspberry jell-o.
- Raspberry jam.
- Large tub of whipped topping.
- 1 package coconut flakes.
- Fresh raspberries(optional).
Step by step how to cook Zinger Poke Cake:
- Make cake according to package direction.
- Let cool for an hour.
- Make the jell-o according to package instructions.
- Use a fork & poke multiple holes into the cake - then pour jell-o over the cake evenly.
- Cover the cake & let it set in the fridge overnight or at least for 4-6 hours.
- Spread raspberry jam over the cake & frost it with the cool whip.
- Sprinkle over the coconut flakes & top it all off with fresh raspberries.
- Enjoy 💗.